Friday, July 24, 2009

Its All My Jurisdiction

Just was watching Obama's impromptu appearance at the Gibb's News Briefing. Beyond everything else, this really scared me....

And I paraphrase because I did not have a digital recorder handy....

"Some people have faulted me for becoming involved in a local-issue. I do not see it this way. I will get involved in issues like this. This is my purview to become involved in."

Wait just a minute Obama, we are a Federal Republic, with a Constitution. The US Constitution firmly lays down the division of powers at the Federal level and the division of powers between the national and state governments. Unless you are planning on re-writing the Constitution, you are way outside your lane.

The fact that he has said things like this before that go against the Constitution scare me the most.

Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment