Sunday, April 19, 2009

Afghan Women Stoned

How lucky we are to be in a country where we are free to protest. Afghanistan's new constitution includes Islamic or Sharia Law which last week allowed the stoning of women who were protesting the marital rape law and other atrocities.

Should we continue to help a country that allows this type of human rights violation? Probably another whole discussion. I just want to shed light on what Islamic (or Sharia) law truly entails. Women, children, and any non-Muslim have little or no rights. Death for small infractions are common and LAWFUL. Please educate yourself. I say this because I see more and more actions and comments by our government and/or government officials that are sympathetic to these laws within America. I pray it is because they are not aware of the full extent of these laws. Otherwise, ... I just don't want to think about it.



Betsy



http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,515980,00.html

No comments:

Post a Comment